+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Break times over! :)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Break times over! :)

Hey guys!

Though I would give an official notice :P we have just had Christmas, and now its time to see everyone back online, twas a good year last year for theUEN and now lets see how much further ahead we can get!

For those who have been lurking on the forums make yourselves known in the forums and join us for some fun! And for those who have been off on break I expect to see all of you arguing soon over which is the best way to cannon rush someone in team games or so

We also have the fast approaching UEN league season 2 coming up! Which is starting to sound professional! Get involved and watch, have fun watching some of the randomness some of the players bring, or be in awe of the diamond level players, and even pick some stuff up off them during the week between matches. Good luck to all those entered, including myself, and for those just joining up or lurking join us for season 3!

And finally I expect everyone playing starcraft to come on our vent channel! There is no reason not to guys! And with lots of people we can always practice or play those awesome custom games! Once your on there it really feels like being part of the community.

So come on guys, lets see us pick up even more members and become awesome!
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I love this. Great post Flamga! I'm excited to see what the new year will bring for us.
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen

Downloads
      Uploads
      yeah I am going to need alot of practice this week. Havent played in like 2 weeks.
      Krawll-959
      Add me and feel the wrath of the bronze.

Downloads
      Uploads
      nice post, hoping to see the community develop further this year

Quote Originally Posted by Flamga View Post
      the best way to cannon rush someone in team games or so
      with a Mothership to cloak them ofc ^^

McWill 243 - EU