starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Help wanted!!!!!!!
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Help wanted!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS ITS JSTONE! Im looking for some extra help with starcraft 2. i have 3 players that help me right now, but i need all the help i can get. the other players are great and i think they wouldn`t mind other people helping out too. let me tell u about me as a player, im a zerg player i, i won all my placement vs plat and sliver league players but blizzard put me in bronze. the only way i win is 6 pool or out mass. i really never out mass. i have befor after my trainers helped me with it( there the best). if u could help me that would be great i live in canada and i forget my time zone, if u are willing to help that would be great. just add me and msg me when u can help. THANKS.
      jstone 162 ADD ME
      CHEERS

Downloads
      Uploads
      Alright, i don't know exactly what you play but if your asking for a teacher about zerg. Then i can help you out.
      you won all your placement with 6pooling meaning cheesing, that why blizz put you on bronze league.

Downloads
      Uploads
      hahaha word. You gotta learn to mass as zerg.

post a link to a replay or two of yours and maybe we can give you some tips? Also, remember as you are learning to focus on 1-2 things at a time for a few games in a row AT LEAST. That way you become accustomed to doing stuff. LIke, for one game constantly build drones. After 4 games of doing that then focus on expanding prior to 30 unit count. After that for a few games focus on scouting heavily and frequently. Etc. You never want to do it all at once because you just won't learn it all that fast. hope that helps...

May the macro be with you. =)
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      hey thanks for replying to my thread i don't have anything to post for a link but i can meet u online and u could give me some pointers? so again thank you and remember to watch the show the big bang theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      jstone 162 ADD ME! CHEERS!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Yep, and when we are online, we are generally going to be able to help you better if we doa couple of games in a row following OMZ's idea of practicing one at a time. But from what ive been watching and discussing with Fealoring, this is what I would start with:

>Droning, just keep droning each match until your comfortable, without enough drones, expandind, attacking and everything else wont be able to fixed without having a strong economy to begin with.
      >Scouting, just make sure you have an idea of what they are doing most of the time.

Youll find from this youll have too many resources from having lots of drones XD so get spending XD which means bigger army.

In other words, just macro and i like may the macro be with you, so befitting of the zerg
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!