Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft isnt good
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Starcraft isnt good

well, of course it is, but i sometimes feel like -

games are suspose to be fun....this only gets me aggravated when i lose, and even when i win im still pisses because i can get out of silver.

im pretty much on a rant right now so lemme ask you guys..."what do you do when starcraft starts pissing you off and you want to break the mouse?"
      "Confleeeeezy"

ConFlictz - 748

Downloads
      Uploads
      Take a break! Play some customs! Watch some Day 9! Go comp stomping for practice! Eat food?
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen

Downloads
      Uploads
      Yea pretty much go chill out with another game, always try not to get too emotional over it, makes playing even worse and takes the fun out of the game.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I generally either play the campaign or playsome custom games or sometimes wAtch replays from here

Downloads
      Uploads
      I usually leave the game and do something else. If it is frustrating is beacuse you are dedicating so much time, and you don't get a "direct profit" or at least you don't feel like you do. So focus on something else and relax.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      I like to play different genres of games when I get like that. I usually go from FPS to RTS to MMO. Every once in a while I go Sudoku.
      Krawll-959
      Add me and feel the wrath of the bronze.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Krawll View Post
      I like to play different genres of games when I get like that. I usually go from FPS to RTS to MMO. Every once in a while I go Sudoku.
      hehe nothing like a good dose of 64 players in a small map on unreal tournament on the easiest difficultly, i love to make them bleed ^^
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Epic game ever!

Downloads
      Uploads
      hmmmm.. yup your right starcraft isn't good.. its the best! ever! if you handle it right.

well I feel u man.. I myself that sometimes playing starcraft is like working or a work out - it is like hell sometimes.. but.. if you truly love it you will still play it no matter what.. like me haha

I think its a game not about winning but about balance, about learning and for adults who understand its dynamics..

if you wana play for fun you can still do it. If you wana play pro, this is the game.

if u cant get out of silver, why not try practicing with people in custom and when you are having a good day play in ladder.. (well thats what I do) because the more you loose the more you get stucked..

if I am stressed out I play another game which I play for fun.. maybe you can have a stress ball at your side or a punching bag, its up to you..
      I just play a less stressed game to take a break, probably eat and after that if im ok I play SC2 again, it works for me, try to look for things that would work for you to manage the stress SC2 is giving you but always think of it as a game.. no worries there's always another day for victory!
      Last edited by woreyour; 12-19-2010 at 08:25 PM.
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."

Downloads
      Uploads
      throw your headset to the floor, flip the mouse across the desk and punch the wall is the way to go!
      in the last 25 games or so i've won 6. some to people stacking 3.5k minerals before being maxed and another to a lower league player who had 3 or 4 remaining probes and 1 powered gateway who managed to get dt's in my base before i had detection ><
      let the anger flow

McWill 243 - EU