starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is my Goodbye. Fare ye well UEN.
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

This is my Goodbye. Fare ye well UEN.

I regret to inform everyone that I will need to cease and desist all posting on the UEN Forums. My girl and I had a big fight, and I realize that I need to turn more attention to her. I also disregarded her requests that I do not involve myself with any games in any form during weekdays (this includes posting and talking about the game). As much as I like this community and would like to see it grow, I must be going. I hope all of the advice and training I gave was helpful and that you all keep it in mind and use it.

With one last request, I would like my Forum name to be changed to Fealorin if possible.

Goodbye, United Earth Network.
      Last edited by Fealorin; 12-17-2010 at 09:33 PM.
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen

Downloads
      Uploads
      Noooo!): Will you ever be back?

Downloads
      Uploads
      Aww you will be missed! I guess you got to do what you got to do, but you really did help alot of people improve their game. Hope everything works out and you might be able to get on once ina while. Good Gaming Fealorin.
      IDevski #608 NA
      Theuen.com --Your Premier Resource For Starcraft Strategies and Commentaries.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Farewell dear friend,

I hope you're going to be well till the next time we meet. Come by sometimes to tell us a little "Hello, I'm Healthy.".

DerKleBesTiF - 233 - (GMT-5)
      Quote Originally Posted by OneManZerg View Post
      *Moderas writes off the Pokemon Theme song*
      Moderas, you might lose moderator status with comments like that. hahahah =p

Downloads
      Uploads
      Well that sucks. but your relationship comes first. I am just lucky that I turned my wife into a gamer. Started with Sierra/Myst (adventure/mystery) type games to Everquest 2 to World of warcraft and now she can't give me any shit about playing my games. Score 1 for me.

Other then all that jazz. Thank for all the help you have given me. I really appreciate it. I would not be even close to where I am now if it wasn't for you. See you on the weekends.
      Krawll-959
      Add me and feel the wrath of the bronze.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Your name shall be forever remembered and venerated within the halls of the Templar archive

Live Long and Prosper
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      hate to see you go bout tell you what if your girl has a point then do it they net/ games are here forever make her happy we will be here waiting for your return

iRage #929

Downloads
      Uploads
      Best of luck mate. Hope you're back soon

Downloads
      Uploads
      If you're putting games ahead of your girlfriend, then definitely cut back on games. Basically, if your playing of games is reaching the point of being unhealthy, then cut back on games.

If not though, then she's out of line asking you to limit games to the weekend. How would she feel if you asked her to restrict doing the things she enjoys to the weekends? If her feelings towards SC2 are caused by society's stigma against games, then that's her problem, not yours.

Anyway, I'm just making a lot of guesses with this post, and you know your situation a lot better than I do.

Good luck in life =).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Well, we have come to an agreement that I can be involved with the community on the weekends (Fri-Sun). I also have to cut back on the postings and I have to be more low key. With that said, if it is not possible to have my forum name changed, then I will start a new account on here if that is alright with everyone.
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen