starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: 3vs3 gone bad turned into 3vs1! And yet i am the victor :P
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

3vs3 gone bad turned into 3vs1! And yet i am the victor :P

A game totally gone wrong me playing with my new race with almost only 3 days of exp come out on top after both teamates fall! An exciting game to say the least def worth a watch! C&C also appretiated!

3vs3 (XEuph & meHUNGRY) PTZ vs PPT
      Watch HERE

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded!"
      Decent Plat-Diamond players add me to play! XEuph 656 or uschruppmc@gmail.com

Downloads
      Uploads
      Watched game, your macro is very strong xeuph. Your teammates bought you enough time so you can tech and get expansions up. Their "dying slowly" allowed your macro to kick in.

For the first rush, you guys could do more damage if you guys switched targets. If you do see 2 cannons at the protoss base, switch base immediately because he won't have that many units to reinforce since he spent it on defense. Attack the Terran, he has jack shit.

When you guys were getting attacked by DTS at their base (even before they moved in to kill your robo bay), your zerg teammate needs to be aggressive and attack the protoss base. He most likely don't have anything that can deal with zerglings since its really hard to get dts out early. Either he sacrifice his base to do damage or he retreats to save his base which will buy you guys time to get detectors out.

Orange Terran is pretty funny, bringing scvs at every crucial situation. His timing needs some work, make sure your troops get going in with just scvs.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by SCVrush
      When you guys were getting attacked by DTS at their base (even before they moved in to kill your robo bay), your zerg teammate needs to be aggressive and attack the protoss base. He most likely don't have anything that can deal with zerglings since its really hard to get dts out early. Either he sacrifice his base to do damage or he retreats to save his base which will buy you guys time to get detectors out.

Orange Terran is pretty funny, bringing scvs at every crucial situation. His timing needs some work, make sure your troops get going in with just scvs.
      Haha thanks yeah idk why he did that me and meHUNGRY were wondering what he was doing :O and we kinda hit earlier than i would have wanted too. I love being rprotoss i feel like chrono boost and me were ment to be so much easier to macro and i love the different unit possibilities, between my two accounts i have over 2k games played as terran and less than 100 as protoss haha. Yeah the orange terran man idk i thought were doomed after i watched his opening build haha 2 racks at 10 and orb at like 12 with 2 supplys i was like oh god here we go haha! Funnest game i played in a few weeks and its definately a good watch thanks for watching great feedback too!

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded!"
      Decent Plat-Diamond players add me to play! XEuph 656 or uschruppmc@gmail.com