+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Europe uen?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Europe uen?

Hello if been wondering, are there any people besides me who play on the european servers from the forum?I would like to recieve some help and training on my play
      I play zerg and i am ranked Gold atm

cheers!

Downloads
      Uploads
      im in the uk but i can offer nothing. i suck at the moment.

Downloads
      Uploads
      unfortunately not many members have the Eu version, however if you wish to purchase the NA region (only if you wish to) if you purchase the SEA region you get the NA region for free that should help if you decide to get to NA for our tourneys and such. Otherwise I have seen a couple of EU players around so good luck and hopefully the EU side of theUEN picks up XD
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Should've registered for the SEA version lols. Get both sides of the pacific for free. >.<

Downloads
      Uploads
      i doubt they are any diamond players on EU here are they, if so i need help ? if not and i were to get a copy of the SEA/NA version are they any good diamond players here that are willing to slaughter me in a bunch of games?
      i'm currently sitting on the fence between the divisions but just can't get into diamond
      i've been winning 90% of my games against low diamond and some high platinum players which boosted me to 2000 points and since then i've played nothing but 2000+ diamond players and i've gotten slaughtered in all 5 games.

on a side note I can't wait for the patch now. scv = target priority of what they are repairing is in my opinion the single greatest addition to the game ever... unless a single thor was designed to take down an entire army + cannons..

also for you diamond players here, do you all have some kind of super keen secret that improves your play? :P
      i can keep up with macro and upgrades but when the battle commences my near full cap army crumbles in seconds without killing hardly anything.

i'm clearly doing something catastrophically wrong and need help finding out what

EDIT: 6 games... these guys are doing things seemingly exactly the same way as i see platinum players do it... yet i can't stop them. a couple of days ago i would have said i have absolutely no problem with the 4gate anymore. i go gateway forge and expand behind cannons, get 4 gates of my own + 1 attack and i've never lost since i started doing that if i kill the proxy (which i did) and this time i killed at most 2 stalkers :S
      Last edited by McWill; 12-15-2010 at 07:52 AM.

McWill 243 - EU

Downloads
      Uploads
      Mcwill: maybe you can upload a replay of a recent close game that you are talking about? I'll take a look at it if you want. Just make sure its not a super long 30-45 minute game lols.

Downloads
      Uploads
      thanks for the help most of my games are pretty long though other than the 4gate/thor rush sorry i'll play a few more games and post the one i feel best highlights my current failure

McWill 243 - EU

Downloads
      Uploads
      Well, I'm in the EU, but I'm not sure I'm a good sparring partner for anyone - in fact, I'd definitively recommend against me..

I'm just playing 3v3s with two friends of mine once a week (every friday night), so we and I don't have that much practice - we're still stuck in bronze leage, although I must admit our W/L-ratio is slowly getting better, and we may actually be getting out of bronze leage sometime.. - not anytime soon, mind you, but it might eventually just happen. With luck. Lots of it..

Grathak #706 (EU) :: GMT +1

Zerging around in EU 3v3 bronze leage on fridays - being flabbergasted to see people who actually know what they're doing ingame on livestream the rest of the time. ^^

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm sorry for taking so long to get my answer, but I was on holidays. I play at EU servers, but I'm bonze. Feel free to add me.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by McWill View Post
      i doubt they are any diamond players on EU here are they, if so i need help ? if not and i were to get a copy of the SEA/NA version are they any good diamond players here that are willing to slaughter me in a bunch of games?
      i'm currently sitting on the fence between the divisions but just can't get into diamond
      i've been winning 90% of my games against low diamond and some high platinum players which boosted me to 2000 points and since then i've played nothing but 2000+ diamond players and i've gotten slaughtered in all 5 games.

on a side note I can't wait for the patch now. scv = target priority of what they are repairing is in my opinion the single greatest addition to the game ever... unless a single thor was designed to take down an entire army + cannons..

also for you diamond players here, do you all have some kind of super keen secret that improves your play? :P
      i can keep up with macro and upgrades but when the battle commences my near full cap army crumbles in seconds without killing hardly anything.

i'm clearly doing something catastrophically wrong and need help finding out what

EDIT: 6 games... these guys are doing things seemingly exactly the same way as i see platinum players do it... yet i can't stop them. a couple of days ago i would have said i have absolutely no problem with the 4gate anymore. i go gateway forge and expand behind cannons, get 4 gates of my own + 1 attack and i've never lost since i started doing that if i kill the proxy (which i did) and this time i killed at most 2 stalkers :S
      If you do ever get the the NA version, there are plenty of diamond players now on the UEN including myself that can help you out. I am willing to train and give tips and tricks to anyone. I helped Krawll go from like a 40% or worse win/lose ratio to going on an 11 game winning streak and still hasn't lost a game yet since I've started training him. He used to be terrible at the game really. Now he's playing like a high silver/low gold level (maybe better). This all happened in just a few days.
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen