• Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Redux ; Look what you've done... You've inspired Moderas LOL

DerKleBesTiF - 233 - (GMT-5)
      Quote Originally Posted by OneManZerg View Post
      *Moderas writes off the Pokemon Theme song*
      Moderas, you might lose moderator status with comments like that. hahahah =p

Downloads
      Uploads
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      LOL/5charslimit

EDIT : There you go, immortalized in my signature!
      Last edited by DerKleBesTiF; 12-04-2010 at 02:31 PM.

DerKleBesTiF - 233 - (GMT-5)
      *Moderas writes off the Pokemon Theme song*

Downloads
      Uploads
      You can take my moderator privileges, but you can never take my level 99 Haunter!
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause!
      I will travel across the land- searching far and wide. Each Pokemon to understand the power thats inside!
      (Pokemon gotta catch 'em all) it's you and me- you know its our destiny (Pokemon) oh your my best friend, in a world we must defend!
      (Pokemon gotta catch em all) a heart so true, our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I'll teach you pokemon! Gotta catch em all- gotta catch em allllll- Yeah.

Every challenge along the way- with courage I will face. I will battle every day, to claim my rightful place
      Come with me, the time is right there is no better team. Arm in arm, we'll win the fight- its always been our dream!
      (Pokemon gotta catch 'em all) it's you and me- you know its our destiny (Pokemon) oh your my best friend, in a world we must defend!
      (Pokemon gotta catch em all) a heart so true, our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I'll teach you pokemon! Gotta catch em all- gotta catch em allllll- gotta catch em all.... gotta catch em all... YEAAAHHHH

*solo*

POKEMON! gotta catch em all! its you and me, you know its our destiny. Oh you my BEST FRIEND in a world we must defend!
      Pokemon, gotta catch em all! a heart so true! our courage will pull us through. YOU TEACH ME AND I'LL TEACH YOU! POKEEEEMOOON!

Gotta catch em all- POKEMON!

*note: in case you are wondering, yes I am aware that knowing the Pokemon theme makes me a nerd, but that song is so damn good.
      Dude, I play this song almost everyday and as of recently I always daydream that I use it as my walk-out song before I go into battle in a best of seven series against the ultimate weapon, flash.
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Oh sh************t mod fight, mod fight!

OMZ want to fight!
      OMZ sent out Ultralisk lvl 80!
      Moderas: Redux, I choose you!
      OMZ's Ultralisk used kaiser blade slash!
      It is not very effective..
      Redux used Nerd rage!
      Critical hit!
      It is super effective!
      Ultralisk fainted!
      Moderas has defeated OMZ!
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Which just makes quoting it so much more epic XD well done there any way we could modify that to fit into starcraft? maybe about those pesky random players :P
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Flamga View Post
      Which just makes quoting it so much more epic XD well done there any way we could modify that to fit into starcraft? maybe about those pesky random players :P
      I am on it
      LanEvoIII #988

Downloads
      Uploads
      I wanna be the very best Protoss, like no one ever was. To beat them is my real test, to be a bonjwa is my cause!
      I will travel across to korea- where starcraft is the national pastime and probably their religion. Each Protoss unit to understand the power thats inside!
      (Protossmon gotta use 'em all) it's you and me- you know its our destiny (Protossmon) oh your my best friend, in a galaxy we must defend!
      (Protossmon gotta use em all) a heart so true, our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I'll teach you Protossmon! Gotta use em all- gotta use em allllll- Yeah.

Every progamer along the way- with courage I will face. I will battle every day, to claim my rightful place
      Come with me, the time is right there is no better starcraft race. Arm in arm, we'll win the fight- its always been our dream!
      (Protossmon gotta use 'em all) it's you and me- you know its our destiny (Protossmon) oh your my best race, in a galaxy we must defend!
      (Protossmon gotta use em all) a heart so true, our courage will pull us through. You teach me and I'll teach you Protossmon! Gotta use em all- gotta use em allllll- gotta use em all.... gotta use em all... YEAAAHHHH

*solo*

PROTOSSMON! gotta use em all! its you and me, you know its our destiny. Oh you my BEST FRIEND in a world we must defend!
      Protossmon, gotta use em all! a heart so true! our courage will pull us through. YOU TEACH ME AND I'LL TEACH YOU! PROTOSSSMOOON!

Gotta use em all- PROTOSSMON!
      LanEvoIII #988