starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Vent Server Details
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      I tried using the Virtual Audio Cable device to be able to throw the music on the ventrilo, but it ended happening, with huge lag and a voice spamming "trial" over it 'cause it was a trial version...

I got a friend who has a real audio cable, not sure if it would really help or if it would do more complications...

I tried registering to shoutcast radio, but for some reason, I need to write a valid zip code, and mine doesn't work lol

I also tried my old fashing lounge: use my laptup as music bot. I realised the quality was crappy and realised I gave crappy quality to my Guild Wars guild back then X D (I didn't have another computer to hear myself back then). I won't do that to you guys.

--
      So, I'll chek out more options and see if there's any better thing I could do.
      CESTQUOICA [919 US] (Name changed)

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm still new to vent. How do u change your user name to include your friend I'd?

Downloads
      Uploads
      You could go to the button at the top by your name and create a new name with whatever you want.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Cazaril View Post
      I'm still new to vent. How do u change your user name to include your friend I'd?
      You can do what Moderas said or you can also use the comment function which will put a comment after your name, so you can put your code in there. As for Cookie, thanks for trying, I doubt we really care if the music is funky and shitty quality haha but with most peoples setups were hear lots of different music :P lol and people mothers from what i heard the other night >.<
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Just noticed the Vent display on the main page; nice touch SCV!
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by smagee View Post
      Just noticed the Vent display on the main page; nice touch SCV!
      Yes thanks SCVrush, it looks great, hopefully itll get more people to realise we are serious as a group and get more people on the server, I will setup clanpay so if people want to donate to help with the server they can, however I will do that after the second payment, so will give SCVrush the details in a couple weeks.

I hope everyone is enjoying it!
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I like the vent view on the mainpage as well. I get on whenever i have a chance to play but theres not many other people on :/..except for saturday night, that was fun. lol
      IDevski #608 NA
      Theuen.com --Your Premier Resource For Starcraft Strategies and Commentaries.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Vent Issues...

If I get into Ventrilo throught the mainpage I get a diferent server info that the one Flamga posted before.
      If I create a server with the info flamga gave on the original post, it gives me a message saying connected to the server, but unable to autheticate my login and password.....and I don't have my name authenticated.

Please help.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Lemanruss View Post
      Vent Issues...

If I get into Ventrilo throught the mainpage I get a diferent server info that the one Flamga posted before.
      If I create a server with the info flamga gave on the original post, it gives me a message saying connected to the server, but unable to autheticate my login and password.....and I don't have my name authenticated.

Please help.
      Uh ok, well can you put up what info you are putting in on here so I can see what info is going in and whats going on When you do I will see what I can come up with, or just add me on the NA server since your on there, my addy is in my sig.

However you dont need a pass for the server, so if you get somethign like that then you are connecting to the wrong server maybe, just send me what you put in there anyways and we will figure it out

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks for the help . I don't know what was the problem maybe an space before server name or after, I just did copy and paste everything and it works ^^.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT