+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Heya! (Introduction)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Heya! (Introduction)

Hey Guys

I'm Callum (TechMeh), and pretty much a total noob at SCII.

I played a few rounds of BroodWar a few years back but got owned big style.

So a friend of mine started playing it and got me interested, and he kindly purchased the game for me. Damn, I'm starting to wonder if that was a bad idea, I'm so hooked on the game it's unreal, Time flies like 10000x!

Problem is, is that 99.5% of the games I play my ass is getting whooped. Mostly been playing 2v2 and most of the time it's like, How the hell did he get there that fast! and how does he do that! hehe.

Anyway's I'm here to learn and to give back what I can and really do want to progress quite high in the game, But must start somewhere and build up the knowledge and skill!

-Callum
      Last edited by TechMeh; 10-22-2010 at 10:47 PM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Welcome,

If you want, I can give you some lessons, tips, tricks, build orders, etc here and there and you can play with me. Fealorin.945 on the US North American servers.

Feel free to add me.

Downloads
      Uploads
      'ello, I noticed you are from the UK meaning many of us wont be able to join your server. However, we do have some european players who frequent the site. I dont remember which off the top of my head, but im sure if they see this they would be more than happy to play some games with you. In addition, if you have already watched the videos you feel are applicable to you then you can check out the UEN Livestream channel at theuentv - Starcraft 2 video Livestream . This channel has multiple live commentaries by SCVRush and (the most recent video) my attempt at commentating which features 2 replays of SCVRush v. Slowbadon, 2 diamond players from the UEN and commentary on Smagee v. Destructimus, 2 silver level players. the third one, especially, was aimed at helping lower level players.

Hope one of these things can help
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      welcome, glad to see more UK players joining up.
      Moderas speaks the truth, the vids really do help. i found this site by accident by searching for how to properly cannon rush on google xD OMZ's vid was one of the results. i'd just lost all 5 placement games and the idea was to pick up some easy wins. i watched a few more vids just because i was bored but ended up learning some stuff about the game so i registered. Few weeks later i'm mid level gold. not a spectacular improvement, but an improvement non the less.
      my character info should be in my tag if you want a few games sometime.

McWill 243 - EU

Downloads
      Uploads
      Heya,

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will sure check out the videos!

I'm Ranked Bronze 71 @ 3 Wins and 37 Losses on 2v2 - As that is what I mostly play at the moment.

I have skype also, So any of you a free to add me, techmeh is the username

I'll be sure to add you Will