Thread: GSL Season 2 Primer
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

GSL Season 2 Primer

Qualification Round

Get your player updates here:

[R&S] GOM TG Sambo SC2 Open (Oct '10 - Nov '10)

Tournament Brackets

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=160569
      Last edited by Redux0718; 10-14-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Added final tournament bracket link
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Its probably good that Artosis didnt qualify, we really need him commentating. Disappointing news from Tester though. My prediction: Cool vs. Ensnare finals with Cool having knocked out Boxer in the round before :O
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      That scenario is likely; Boxer is still in his Broodwar to Starcraft 2 transition phase in his Starcraft 2 career.

Looking through the names of the players who did not qualify; a sizable amount of them are well known players. Just shows you that to get in a tournament of this level of play; you really need to be able to eat 2000+ level diamonds for breakfast any day.
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      I want to see IdrA get farther this time. I know he gets the bad rep of being BM but he is essentially all NA has over there. I know it will never happen, but seeing him in the semis or finals would be amazing.

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Updated
      LanEvoIII #988

Downloads
      Uploads
      Looks like IdrA got placed in about the easiest place he could be, but it will still be a struggle for him to get through those first few rounds.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Not surprisingly 99% of the qualifiers are Korean. Too bad there is no SEA player for me to root for.
      LanEvoIII #988

Downloads
      Uploads
      You could root for BoxeR like everyone else!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I will root for any terran But I guess Boxer has the biggest chance to win it all.
      LanEvoIII #988

Downloads
      Uploads
      Will definately be watching IdrA, and yes boxer is quite awesome as well, I think it would be funny though if it was a IdrA vs Fruitseller final.... can imagine all the stuff that can happen ^^
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

+ Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast