starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: GSL Season 2 Primer
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      BoxeR wins the epic match, by the looks of it, he is starting to get the hang of SC2. FoxeR - BoxeR finals?

@cazaril

lol, I still wanted the top SEA to break in to GSL.
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      I honestly think we will see a Foxer v BoxeR finals. BoxeR is known for his TvZ and has proven that he can out marine/tank or banshee NaDa. Both of those strategies work well vs. Zerg too. In addition, I believe FoxeR is just straight up better than HopeTorture. The only reason HopeTorture won against NexGenius was he got 2 build order wins.

edit: Is there currently any high level SEA players? The 2 they had represent at Blizzcon were nothing compared to the NA/Eur/Korean players.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      I honestly think we will see a Foxer v BoxeR finals. BoxeR is known for his TvZ and has proven that he can out marine/tank or banshee NaDa. Both of those strategies work well vs. Zerg too. In addition, I believe FoxeR is just straight up better than HopeTorture. The only reason HopeTorture won against NexGenius was he got 2 build order wins.

edit: Is there currently any high level SEA players? The 2 they had represent at Blizzcon were nothing compared to the NA/Eur/Korean players.
      I really think high level SEA players are non-existent at this point, dang it if only I have dedicated 95% of my life playing Starcraft maybe I would have gotten at least into GSL Ro64

As for the GSL 2 finals:

Here is LanEvoIII's analysis

FoxeR - Many thought he was just some korean progamer who name stealed the greatest player in SC history. But as the tournament went on, he slowly garnered respect amongst the progaming community, and now he may just have enough to make it to the finals. He may be the underdog going in to his semi-finals match, but if there is one thing to be certain it is the fact that FoxeR is not just some korean progamer, because ladies and gentlemen; FoxeR is the real deal high level progamer. If he is to beat HopeTorture he needs to play better than he has ever played before. No one expected him to go this far, yet he is here and he may just live up to become a worthy bearer of the name; BoxeR

HopeTorture - Easily the most consistent player coming from a 2nd place finish from the first season. HopeTorture returns for a potential back to back finals appearance. He has proven to be consistent in his game as well however has he finally solved his weakness of choking in a high stakes battle? Will he be able to take it all the way this year? If he does not choke from here on he may win it all.......unless FoxeR once again stuns the world.

NesTea - The sole surviving Zerg, more specifically the only non Terran remaining. NesTea has now taken the role of Zerg hero, but unlike the first season he is no longer playing as a representation that non Terran races can win, NesTea is now playing to cement his place in progaming greatness. He has completely dominated his previous Z v Z matches, but how will he fare against a legendary Terran who despite the fact is still in his SC2 infancy has demonstrated lethal skill? The heart of the swarm is about to be tested yet again.

BoxeR - The legendary emperor, victorious from his epic battle with NaDa, the first in a long time and perhaps the first in a prestigious SC2 tournament. He requires no introduction, he earns $300,000 a year, he has a DVD compilation of his greatest matches, he invented the SCV rush, he created the immortal marines, he is BoxeR enough said. Will he be able to defeat two more S class opponents and clinch his very first SC2 trophy?
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      GSL Semi-Finals Day 1

FoxeR (T) 4 Vs. 1 HopeTorture (T)

FoxeR complete domination
      Last edited by Redux0718; 11-04-2010 at 04:22 AM.
      LanEvoIII #988

Downloads
      Uploads
      As much as im glad this happened, I totally clicked the wrong thread and spoiled myself... epic fail ><

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      GSL 2 Semi-Finals Day 2

NesTea (Z) Vs. SlayersBoxeR (T)

Best of seven series
      LanEvoIII #988

Downloads
      Uploads
      Watching now

Downloads
      Uploads
      FoxeR (T) Vs. NesTea (Z)

GSL Season 2 Finals
      LanEvoIII #988

Downloads
      Uploads
      Foxer vs Nestea:

Foxer wins 4-2 with godly marine micro.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by SCVrush View Post
      Foxer vs Nestea:

Foxer wins 4-2 with godly marine micro.
      I really hope so
      LanEvoIII #988

+ Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4