starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: TheUEN TV: Where do you chat about it?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

TheUEN TV: Where do you chat about it?

[Sorry if this post is in the wrong sub-forum, not sure if I should have put it into "Starcraft 2 UEN League!" instead. If it should be there, please, some moderator move it, thx.]

Just wondering where all the ppl who watch TheUEN TV (livecasting) at The UEN TV hang around to chat about what's happening.. because I've been sitting in the chat next to the live streaming window at the mentioned address for like 30 minutes now, listening to a very very quiet OMZ (having to turn up my audio so much that I can clearly listen to his co-caster emptying his cereal bowl) with only two other viewers in the chat - one of them being "Theuen" as the moderator.

Unfortunately the chat does not seem to like me (as whatever I write is not showing up I think, even after I signed up for twitch.tv), and as I don't know any other place to go where to talk about it, or to talk to the commentators and to ask them to open up OMZs microphone a bit, it's somewhat.. boring and un-interactive.

..and with me only having an EU Starcraft 2 account I can't join the "TheUEN"-channel in SC2 either.

It's a lonely world out there.. *cry* ..anyone up to help me to a SEA account key?
      Last edited by Grathak; 08-06-2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Added comment regarding possible wrong forum category for my original post

Grathak #706 (EU) :: GMT +1

Zerging around in EU 3v3 bronze leage on fridays - being flabbergasted to see people who actually know what they're doing ingame on livestream the rest of the time. ^^

Downloads
      Uploads
      Now it's just getting really strange. SCVrush is just as quiet as OMZ, but only on twitch.tv/theuen - when I tried the "TheUEN Livestream"-link in the side-menu on the front page which directs towww.livestream.com/TheUEN the volume for everyone involved is great (everyone loud enough/not too loud), but there are no viewers there, too..

..oh, and now the livestream is not live anymore, so back to twitch.tv, turning up my volume to be able to barely hear SCVrush.. *sigh* ..I still think I'm missing something important here..

Grathak #706 (EU) :: GMT +1

Zerging around in EU 3v3 bronze leage on fridays - being flabbergasted to see people who actually know what they're doing ingame on livestream the rest of the time. ^^