starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What BO's/Strategy vids do you want?
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

What BO's/Strategy vids do you want?

Hello guys! Fealorin and I have decided to start making more VOD content for the UEN members that don't (or do, and want more) watch the livestream. Before we can start, though, we need to know what YOU want! If you have a build order or strat you want shown or if you are looking for a build that can fill a certain role, just leave a post here. In addition, you can leave any questions about the game or builds you have here and we will answer them in a Q&A session at the end of each VOD.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Count me in for this as well XD lol, i suppose for zerg content only, but I will help out where I can.

What I would start out with:
      - failproof builds for bronze/silver (easy to carry out with minimal risk)
      - each of the matchups (things to be aware of + build specifics)
      - hotkey suggestions for better macro/micro as terran/zerg/protoss

I wouldnt just go with builds, especially if a newer player is watching as it just confusing, I would deal with the things that will get you up in ranks, which is better macro, mechanics and a solid build for each race.
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      What I'd like to see the most is 2 or 3 basic tvz openers because that is my hardest matchup.

I'm fine if they macro and I can pressure them, but if they do something strange like one basing or getting 20 lings should I just sit in my base?
      Why my name is NightlyNews ---> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/03/slow-jam-the-news-jimmy-f_n_830759.html
      ID: Brian (1312)

Downloads
      Uploads
      maybe some standard 3 builds per race that a player can use and transistion to.. and more indept explaination of transitions due to scouting or results of pressure or outcome of the match..
      Be my sparring buddy!

add me:

B.net ID: woreyour
      Code #: 180
      [both NA and SEA] (I wonder why it is same...)

"I'm so sexy, I sometimes romance myself..."

Downloads
      Uploads
      Just curious but when you make the videos, will you be doing it together, ie.
      Fea vs Mod
      TvT Opener

Just so you know whats going to happen ?
      IceCraft 798 - Error? I'll add you then :) Gimme a shout with your info ^_^
      GMT +9.5
      http://www.twitch.tv/jtxgaming << my stream =]
      Masters leaguer, go easy =)

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hi, I would love to see the transition of Zerg. From 10 pool lings to lvl 2 hatchery. Is it good to expand? or better build roaches?, or get another hatch to build faster amry? or just build a spinecrawler to help defende while upgrading? another queen?? o man so many questions...

Thanks a lot.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      when u say 10pool lings, do u mean early pressure type
      Or just standard 10pool into Lair (lvl 2 hatch)
      From here on Flamga can take over, since he so desires.
      GMT +9.5

Downloads
      Uploads
      Actually, both of them.
      I usually go 10 pool lings+ improve to fastlings, then I have a hard time to evolve to lair(that`s my usual opening). Beacuse when it's not for early preassure, I build 5 packs of 2 lings for "defense" due to fear of being rushed or fast attacks, since zergs canīt wall.
      But because zerg canīt wall, I'm more of early pressure, not rush, and then try to evolve.
      I really have a hard time on macro at the beggining with zerg. I don't know why but with terran I can build units and scvs faster and develop a good army and economy than zerg. With zerg(when playing with others on my team) If I create a good economy at the beginning my army is weaker than theirs, if i create a good army, my economy is weaker for the rest of the game....
      I guess Zergs take really alot of practice.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      I've been working on Select's TvP opening. I'd be happy to make a vid explaining this build. Its key points are very subtle but very ingenious.

As for your thread question, I think if someone knows of a build, they won't need a video... so hard for those needing the vids to say what they need. I'd start with a solid standard opener for each race (always emphasizing the constant harvester production), like 12rax 13gas 15OC or whatever. I know my brother would need that as he still opens gas gateway gateway with toss

My SC2 VODs: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ketroc21

Downloads
      Uploads
      Lemanruss, Zerg need to be up 1 Base because, ur larvae become both economy and army, when your focusing on 1, you cant focus on the other. Thats why zerg FE.
      GMT +9.5