starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Application(s) For Commentating
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      I would love to commentate with you in casts. Just come hit me up if you ever do one.
      Fealorin.945
      http://uentv.blip.tv/
      www.ustream.tv/channel/theuen
      www.livestream.com/theuen

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      Whenever we start streaming more regularly again I'd love to have you on for a cast or two. In fact, I would like more people in general. Just Flamga and I will eventually get old lol
      I take umbrage at the implication that my contribution of 5 words in the last cast were not invaluable. When are we planning on jump-starting more livestreams again? I spent all day yesterday refreshing the page just in case, but to no avail...
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'd love to start doing livestreams on my own. I've been doing a lot of games lately with parties from theUEN playing 1v1's, 2v2's and even 3v3's with members of the UEN.

The problem is, I don't have access to record in the livestream channel.
      Fealorin.945

Downloads
      Uploads
      Please read: Direction of The United Earth Network and feedback

Once we get that sorted out, we can focus on this.

Downloads
      Uploads
      agreed however I think we should have a couple of people for each thing, I think I said that in the feedback section SCVrush setup. however as long as the community is happy then we are doing a good job, also if you want to do some random game commentaries hit me up fealorin and we can do some stuff like you did on youtube so some 1v1 and 2v2 stuffs and analysis or just fun random stuffs etc.

Anyway we will see what crops up on the feedback section
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Sure thing Flamga. We can do random stuff, do analysis, strategies, whatever. I'd like that. Should be fun.
      Fealorin.945

Downloads
      Uploads
      I will be updating on what type of positions we are going to offer for commentaries and also organizing the website such as UEN league staff with moderas leading the organization, article writers for strategy/commentary organization, commentator positions.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by SCVrush View Post
      I will be updating on what type of positions we are going to offer for commentaries and also organizing the website such as UEN league staff with moderas leading the organization, article writers for strategy/commentary organization, commentator positions.
      That would help quite a lot actually rather than have everyone do something when they can! It gets a bit confusing >.< I assume there will be a major post on the front of the site when you decide to start selection and everything as well, cant wait!
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm new to uen, but I really enjoy the people here. I'd be happy to offer my commentating services as well, if needed. I also have a youtube channel focused on terran strategy... so I can offer content from there, or I can advertise for uen there (I have a small but loyal 1300 subscriber base and get about 1000+ views per video)

My SC2 VODs: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ketroc21

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Ketroc View Post
      I'm new to uen, but I really enjoy the people here. I'd be happy to offer my commentating services as well, if needed. I also have a youtube channel focused on terran strategy... so I can offer content from there, or I can advertise for uen there (I have a small but loyal 1300 subscriber base and get about 1000+ views per video)
      Nice work man, I think you could definitely let the guys know about the site, but we have our livestream saturday nights, generally there will be a main page update when this happens otherwise we sorta do our own thing while letting everyone know about the resources theUEN has to offer. Also if you need a guinea pig let me know :P i like playing live so fun XD

GMT +10.5!