+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Team Livecasts
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Thumbs up Team Livecasts

Hey guys. Found your site through youtube. Really enjoy the team livecasts with OneManZerg, SCVRush, and sometimes Oink. The trash talking and first person perspective are both funny and exciting, respectively. The only other person who does this regularly is Psystarcraft, so you definitely are filling a niche there. I'll be tuning in for the weekly stream, too!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hey mate, thanks for the feedback,

Sorry the livecast this week was short, but we had time issues unfortunately generally the cast will go on for 1-2 hours minimum, when time permits that is. Remember to jump on vent after the livestreams as most people watching will be on there then for some fun games afterwards
      The mind is both willing and able, the hands are too busy reaching for the beer bottle..... Add me on the SEA and NA servers: Flamga #377

GMT +10.5!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Could someone please give me the link to the livecasts(or is the TheUEN TV)? Sorry for such an obvious question ^^.
      Also, I would love to know, what days and at what time are the livecasts(if possible with some time reference, like +9.5 gmt)?.

Thanks a lot
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      The link is usually posted on the main page the day of a livecast; in general, we haven't scheduled a lot of them far enough in advance to give folks much notice

Livecasts are here, and the only regularly scheduled cast is currently on Saturdays at 5:30pm (-8 GMT, I believe).
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      Thanks a lot
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      add me as your friend...or foe ;)
      LemanRuss #105 :: USA
      LemanRuss #618 :: EU GMT

Downloads
      Uploads
      We will also be doing a livecast tomorrow at 8pm PST (-8GMT if smagee is right) with SCVRush and myself facing off. If anyone else can play at that time to I'd love to livecast those games as well.

This will be a 1v1 livecast and we can also cast other games as well. As for the weekly Saturday livecasts if you are in our weekly tournament and can play your match at that time we'll cast it as well. It is done on a first come first serve basis but we've yet to turn away a weekly match due to overcrowding and we have been known to do 4 hours of straight livecasting - of course you don't have to attend the whole thing but everyone who is there at the start always stays til the end with more and more signing on as the cast goes.

Enjoy ! =)
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      Hmm... I may be able to join you for that, but I doubt it. Either way I call dibs on casting you guys in the finals if it ends up that way!!
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      I think NightlyNews and I are scheduled for this week; I should be around for the livecast, so if he's willing to be a crummy follow-up to a popular match, I am too .
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      I'm definitely going to be tuning in for the livecast!

Downloads
      Uploads
      you guys should have a permanent link to it. There are some reruns on there too that people can watch.
      Krawll-959
      Add me and feel the wrath of the bronze.