+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft nation Commentary
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

Starcraft nation Commentary

@ StarcraftNation we are looking to bring you up to date top tier action from across the globe as well as informational casts that are educational as well as entertaining.

I am always looking for interesting games. I don't really care about what the level, so if you feel you have something worth casting send it my way @ starcraftnationreplays@gmail.com

Feedback is always welcome!

Youtube acc: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStarcraftNation
      Last edited by StarcraftNation; 10-13-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Welcome to the forums. I am glad you like to commentate as well! If you have any future videos, you can always update this thread and help you gain viewers. We are down with any kind of commentaries as long as they have content.

Quick tip: you might want to rename your videos with "starcraft 2 xxx vs xxx" It helps if people on YT are searching for starcraft games.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Another volley of videos! changed up the screen a little. Going to be changing up things at Starcraft Nation a little bit here soon. Bringing on another caster and cant wait for that to kick in.

scv: Thanks for the welcome and yes i did rename all the videos! thanks for that tip.

either way here they are. As always send your comments! If you like what you see become a citizen!!!!

legalmind vs Koean
      Game 1
      YouTube - starcraft 2 Legalmind vs Korean g1

Game 2
      YouTube - Starcraft 2 legalmind vs Korean g2 p1
      YouTube - Starcraft 2 legalmind vs Korean g2 p2

Downloads
      Uploads
      SCN academy

Calling all who want to improve their game! StarcraftNation is going to be hosting a series
      were we take gold and below members and interview/review the individual's areas that need polishing.This is by no means a roasting but more of a way to point out how you can become better and through you everyone who watches can learn.

It will start with a submission including a replay showcasing your Issues. We will then go over several points on how you can improve. The key here is that a week later we will go over a game and see how you have or have not improved your work and you can tell everyone how you went about it.

What will this require? All you need is a mic, skype (its free), and the time.

Hopefully this can showcase different tactics and involve more of you in casting and the community! And as always help every one hone their skills!

You can send your submission to Starcraftnationreplays@gmail.com
      you can see what your getting yourself into
      @ YouTube - TheStarcraftNation's Channel

If you have any suggestions on this series, shoot!

Downloads
      Uploads
      Great Videos! KEEP IT UP!!