starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: LG Super Tournament Finals... thoughts? (spoiler inside)
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads

LG Super Tournament Finals... thoughts? (spoiler inside)

So, the Super Tournament has ended...

I have a few thoughts and want to know your thoughts on my thoughts... awww shucks.

Anyways...

Terrans were the only one's in the top 4 and 6 of the final 8? It seems like the Terran wall-in tech hide is so powerful, they even do it vs. each other. What are people's thoughts on this?

*** SPOILER *** MMA, king of TvT, winner of MLG, SlayersBoxer up and coming... loses to... Polt? PoltPrime? Laughing stock of GSL and mr. never gets any credit? Mr. I kill 15 of oGsTops SCV's, lose none of my own and am still behind in SCV's cuz my macro can't handle it? I was honestly thinking a 4-0 or 4-1 finals in favor of MMA... after all he beat all Terrans all tourney and Polt never gets any respect. Is Polt for real? Is it his random style and brilliant splits and attack timings that won it? What does everyone think?

Lastly... what else did people take from the tournament? What interesting thoughts do YOU have?
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      Where can we watch the replays? :P

Downloads
      Uploads
      at gomtv.net

Look for the LG Super Tournament VOD's. I think it is free but you might have to pay. Regular seasons you usually have to play but Special Tournaments I think they offer VOD's with short ads.
      OneManZerg - 971