starcraft 2 strategy guide and video
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: GSL Season 3 Primer
  • Share This Thread!
    • Share on Facebook
      Downloads
      Uploads
      Jinro, Haypro, IdrA, Ret, and Sen all qualified. HuK, INControl, and Loner all lost in prelims. Thats all the foreigners I know of.
      Add me: Moderas character code: 933

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      No TLO then this time? Did he even try to get in?
      OneManZerg - 971

Downloads
      Uploads
      TLO went back to Germany for personal reasons. As far as I know he hasnt announced why he went back or if he plans on moving back to Korea, but he will continue playing in major Euro tournaments.

"I wish I was your derivative, so that I could lie tangent to your curves." Physics jokes ftw

Downloads
      Uploads
      Don't forget the foreigner korean SelecT who did not qualify

We have five foreigners the most so far in a GSL tournament and Moderas mentioned them; Jinro, Haypro, IdrA, Ret, and Sen

Major disappointment for HuK and kiwikawi

Greatest disappointment: Nada and Tester
      Last edited by Redux0718; 11-16-2010 at 08:45 PM.
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Wasn't Tester knocked out in the prelims on the last one too? Or am I thinking of GSL 1? He just seems to be struggling with these tourneys for some reason.
      -smagee (#948), GMT -8

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by smagee View Post
      Wasn't Tester knocked out in the prelims on the last one too? Or am I thinking of GSL 1? He just seems to be struggling with these tourneys for some reason.
      Tester qualified for GSL 1 and got knocked out by hopetorture, he did not qualify for GSL 2 and now GSL 3. Yet another dark day for us Protoss
      LanEvoIII #988

Feel free to add me though I have not played multiplayer yet and I have not been placed yet. I will play my placement matches after my college studies (almost done).

Downloads
      Uploads
      Tester has been abused REALLY hard in the prelims. He has been knocked out 2-1 both times by Terran players using a korean stim timing push that really just destroys protoss right now. You dont see it as often in the main GSL tourney because sentry's really stop it, but Tester for some reason tends to skip sentry's all together.

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      Tester has been abused REALLY hard in the prelims. He has been knocked out 2-1 both times by Terran players using a korean stim timing push that really just destroys protoss right now. You dont see it as often in the main GSL tourney because sentry's really stop it, but Tester for some reason tends to skip sentry's all together.
      Yeah it just sucks that he is loosing to pros that he should not be loosing to just because of that factor
      LanEvoIII #988

Downloads
      Uploads
      Im pretty sure he was also the one that FruitDealer 6 pooled in GSL 1 (or was that Inca?), so it looks like people just refuse to play him standard lol

Downloads
      Uploads
      Quote Originally Posted by Moderas View Post
      Im pretty sure he was also the one that FruitDealer 6 pooled in GSL 1 (or was that Inca?), so it looks like people just refuse to play him standard lol
      That was inca, Tester lost to HopeTorture, and yes I feel sad for Tester. Looking at the race breakdown again, I could just imagine if the Protoss were represented by at least 20 to make the distribution even; those spots could have been HuK, kiwikawi, Tester, inca and sanZenith looks like another no semis for us
      LanEvoIII #988