Starcraft 2 Replays: Psionic Assault Challenge: Gold

Psionic Assault Challenge: Gold

Rate this File
Uploaded by Fealorin - 11-04-2010
Author Author Fealorin aka chrisrichter69
File Size File Size 14.2 KB
Downloads Downloads 12
+ Download
Having trouble beating Psionic Assault Challenge on Gold? Here's a guide to help you.

Images

None

Comments

smagee
11-05-2010 at 08:00 PM
I'm curious: was the guardian shield against the bane/ling/roach wave an accident? I couldn't figure how it could serve any purpose there, but want to make sure I'm not missing some critical function of the shield.
smagee
11-05-2010 at 08:07 PM
Hm. Can't edit my previous comment here, it seems. Nice thought on the hallucinated archons; I went with colossi in my last run, but never thought to try out the archs
Fealorin
11-05-2010 at 11:02 PM
LOL, the guardian shield was a complete accident. I wanted to hit Z for force fields, but I accidentally hit X first. I think when it comes to hallucinations, armor and hardened shields don't matter. I think shields and HP are equal with hallucinations, therefore I think archons have the most HP out of all the hallucinations? I'm not 100% sure; I'll have to double check this. Basically though, you want to use whatever unit has the most for your hallucinations.
NightlyNews
11-15-2010 at 03:54 PM
I think all hallucinations have regular health and shields, but do no damage and take double damage.

So, archons being the best tank in the game are a safe bet for hallucinations although only half as effective as a real archon.